How to Make Cucumber Water
Ever wondered how to make cucumber water? This recipe is basically going to teach you everything you need to know when it comes to cucumber-infused-water. Smooth, subtle, and refreshing, this beverage will certainly quench ANY thirst!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
This infused water recipe is AMAZING because of how simple it is! Perfect for a sunny day (or overcast), this cucumber infused water is literally one-of-a-kind. It’s ready in minutes, and quite frankly, it is so stress-free. We love it.
Cucumbers promote hydration and contain various nutrients that are so great for both the body and mind. If you’ve hated drinking water before, well, here’s your trick. Why not take care of your body?
What You Need
- Two cucumbers
- A pitcher
- A lot of water!
How to Make This Recipe
- Thinly slice the cucumbers. Once the cucumbers have been sliced, place them inside a pitcher.
- With filtered water, gently fill the cucumbers and pitcher with water all the way to the top of the brim. Stir the cucumbers around. Allow to chill for at least 20 minutes prior to enjoying.
- Serve with sparkling water, lemon, raspberries, blueberries, or rosemary!
Be Sure To Check Out These Other Recipes!
- Watermelon Water Recipe
- Easy Golden Milk
- Matcha Latte
- Healthy Pink Drink Strawberry Refresher (Whole30)
- How to Make Oat Milk
Have you made this recipe? We would love to hear your feedback! Please leave a rating and comment so we can chat.
Be sure to share your photos of your creations on Instagram too!
How to Make Cucumber Water
- 2 cucumbers thinly sliced
- 10 cups water roughly, this was for an 80 oz pitcher
- Thinly slice the cucumbers. Once the cucumbers have been sliced, place them inside a pitcher. With filtered water, gently fill the cucumbers and pitcher with water all the way to the top of the brim.
- Stir the cucumbers around. Allow to chill for at least 20 minutes prior to enjoying. Serve with sparkling water, lemon, raspberries, blueberries, or rosemary!
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.
Leave a Comment