Ever wondered how to make cucumber water? This recipe is basically going to teach you everything you need to know when it comes to cucumber-infused-water. Smooth, subtle, and refreshing, this beverage will certainly quench ANY thirst!
What is so great about this cucumber recipe?
This infused water recipe is AMAZING because of how simple it is! Perfect for a sunny day (or overcast), this cucumber infused water is literally one-of-a-kind. It’s ready in minutes, and quite frankly, it is so stress-free. We love it.
Cucumbers promote hydration and contain various nutrients that are so great for both the body and mind. If you’ve hated drinking water before, well, here’s your trick. Why not take care of your body?
What You Need
- Two cucumbers
- A pitcher
- A lot of water!
How to Make This Recipe- Step by Step
- Thinly slice the cucumbers. Once the cucumbers have been sliced, place them inside a pitcher.
- With filtered water, gently fill the cucumbers and pitcher with water all the way to the top of the brim. Stir the cucumbers around. Allow to chill for at least 20 minutes prior to enjoying.
- Serve with sparkling water, lemon, raspberries, blueberries, or rosemary!
Be Sure To Check Out These Other Recipes!
- Watermelon Water Recipe
- Easy Golden Milk
- Matcha Latte
- Healthy Pink Drink Strawberry Refresher (Whole30)
- How to Make Oat Milk
What Do We Mean By “Healthy?”
Our recipes focus on real ingredients and homemade elements. We try to avoid processed flour and sugar, like white flour or white sugar. Our recipes often swap less healthy options (like a commercial, deep-friend tostada) for an easy homemade version.
Our recipes are not necessarily low fat or low calorie, and we aren’t afraid of fat or carbs! Some of our recipes will be “skinny,” low carb, keto, paleo, dairy free, grain free, gluten free, Whole30, or vegan, and they will be labeled when they qualify for any of these diets. All our recipes are easy and family friendly!
Have you made this recipe? We would love to hear your feedback! Please leave a rating and comment so we can chat.
Be sure to share your photos of your creations on Instagram too!
How to Make Cucumber Water
- 2 cucumbers thinly sliced
- 10 cups water roughly, this was for an 80 oz pitcher
- Thinly slice the cucumbers. Once the cucumbers have been sliced, place them inside a pitcher. With filtered water, gently fill the cucumbers and pitcher with water all the way to the top of the brim.
- Stir the cucumbers around. Allow to chill for at least 20 minutes prior to enjoying. Serve with sparkling water, lemon, raspberries, blueberries, or rosemary!