These easy keto green beans are the perfect low carb dinner veggie, whether you eat them alone or add them to other dishes. Simply, yet perfectly seasoned, they are bright, crisp, and full of green flavor.
What Makes This Recipe So Good
- This recipe only takes about 12 minutes to make, so it’s great for whipping up for a quick side dish.
- Made with only 5 ingredients, these keto green beans are perfect for when you want to bulk up your meal without spending a lot of money!
- Each serving of these green beans is about 6g net carbs, so it’s easy to fit into your low carb or keto diet.
How To Make Keto Green Beans
The full recipe & ingredients list are below, but here you’ll find a quick overview for making this recipe perfectly, along with useful tips and info!
Add the green beans to a large skillet and cook until they are bright and shiny.
Add the seasonings and cook while stirring constantly until the garlic is fragrant.
Top Tips For Making
- You can fancy up this dish by adding a squeeze of lemon juice or some lemon zest, a little butter (great if you need some more of your daily fat while on keto), fresh parmesan cheese, bacon, or slivered almonds.
More Veggie Recipes
Keto Green Beans
- 16 ounces fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Add oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add trimmed green beans and cook, stirring often, until beans are shiny, about 7 minutes. Add garlic and seasoned with salt and pepper. Cook while stirring constantly about 3 minutes until garlic is fragrant and beans are bright and tender.
- Variations: Try adding a squeeze of lemon juice or some lemon zest, a little butter (great if you need some more of your daily fat while on keto), fresh parmesan cheese, bacon, or slivered almonds.