This spinach artichoke dip is ready in two hours, and it is nothing but perfect all thanks to the crockpot and cream cheese. The flavor profiles of this recipe are creamy, savory, and packed with garlic. Perfect for your party or dinner!
What is so great about this crock spinach artichoke dip?
- Super creamy texture and outspoken flavors of cream cheese, parmesan, and garlic.
- This recipe is cooked in the slow cooker and ready in two hours! That’s right. The only effort required in this recipe is to measure out the ingredients.
- Healthy-ish. Looking at you, spinach and artichokes.
- Perfect as an appetizer for a party.
How do I make this crockpot spinach artichoke dip?
This recipe is super simple!
First, measure out all of your ingredients. Turn the crockpot setting to “high”. Combine all of your ingredients in the crockpot.
Stir with a spoon until all ingredients are mixed together. Place lid on crockpot and cook for two hours while stirring every now and then.
- You can totally add your frozen spinach to the crockpot without it being thawed.
- If you are wanting a longer cook time, reduce the heat to “low” to cook for four hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips or carrot sticks!
Other Recipes You’ll love:
- Instant Pot Burrito Bowls with Chicken
- Paleo Spinach Artichoke Dip (Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip)
- Paleo and Vegan French Onion Dip
What Do We Mean By “Healthy?”
Our recipes focus on real ingredients and homemade elements. We try to avoid processed flour and sugar, like white flour or white sugar. Our recipes often swap less healthy options (like a commercial, deep-friend tostada) for an easy homemade version.
Our recipes are not necessarily low fat or low calorie, and we aren’t afraid of fat or carbs! Some of our recipes will be “skinny,” low carb, keto, paleo, dairy free, grain free, gluten free, Whole30, or vegan, and they will be labeled when they qualify for any of these diets. All our recipes are easy and family friendly!
I would love to hear if you have tried this Crockpot spinach artichoke recipe – do leave me a star rating and comment down below!
Be sure to share your photos of your creations on Instagram too!
Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1/4 cup parmesan freshly grated
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 2 cups frozen chopped spinach still frozen or thawed. See Note
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese full fat or low fat work
- 2 cloves fresh garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper plus more to taste
- Combine all measured ingredients in the crockpot. Stir ingredients with a spoon until mixed together.
- Cook on high heat for two hours. If you want a longer cooking time, cook on low for 4 hours.
- Your spinach can be frozen or thawed. We used both methods.
- If you are wanting a longer cooking time, put the crockpot on “low” cooking setting for four hours.
- We used freshly grated parmesan, but you can use pre-shredded or grated if you need to!