This tuna salad recipe is so easy but so delicious! Packed with onions, celery, and pickles and loaded with rich, flavorful seasoning, it’s an easy upgrade to your pantry staples!
Why This Tuna Salad Is So Good
- This tuna is some of the best we’ve ever made! Light without tons of mayo, it’s delicious healthy and crunchy.
- This easy tuna salad is so good on toasted bread, lettuce cups, celery sticks, or cucumber slices. It’s perfect for lunch, meal prep, and snacking.
- This recipe uses pantry staples, easy to find veggies, and flavorful seasonings to make an effortless and fast meal.
How To Make Easy Tuna Salad
- Drain the tuna and place it in a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and stir well.
Top Tips For Making
- You can use relish instead of or with your pickles if you like. Add 1-3 tablespoons to taste.
- To make your tuna salad a bit more on the sweet side, use bread and butter pickles and toss in a handful of finely chopped apple.
What Do We Mean By “Healthy?”
Our recipes focus on real ingredients and homemade elements. We try to avoid processed flour and sugar, like white flour or white sugar. Our recipes often swap less healthy options (like a commercial, deep-fried tostada) for an easy homemade version.
Our recipes are not necessarily low fat or low calorie, and we aren’t afraid of fat or carbs! Some of our recipes will be “skinny,” low carb, keto, paleo, dairy free, grain free, gluten free, Whole30, or vegan, and they will be labeled when they qualify for any of these diets. All our recipes are easy and family friendly!
More Easy Recipes You’ll Love
- Peanut Butter Pancakes (Gluten Free)
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Keto Broccoli Salad
- Garlic Butter Parsley Potatoes
- Mexican Stuffed Peppers
Easy Tuna Salad
- 2 (5-ounce) cans tuna packed in water
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons pickles chopped
- 3 tablespoons celery chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Drain tuna and place in bowl.
- Add other ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Ingredients: Use 1-3 tablespoons relish instead of or with pickles if desired.
- Sweeter tuna: Use bread and butter pickles and add chopped apples.